Byng Business Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Byng Business Club

Byng Business Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Byng Business Club

Learn, Practise, Contribute.

+2
XiLeF
PayTheBill
6 posters

Welcome to the ByngBusinessClub Forum!

PayTheBill

Welcome to the ByngBusinessClub Forum! Empty Welcome to the ByngBusinessClub Forum!

Post  PayTheBill Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Hi guys, Welcome to the club's forum!

This will serve as a communication device for the club. The followings are some information that you need to know about this site.

1. Chill. When you come to our forum (and club meetings), don't pee your pants. We are friendly. Feel free to make yourself home and contribute positively. We are all friends and leaders of this club. Let your creativity flow...... Think yourself as a leader --- What would you do to make this club better? What will you do to expedite our sales? What companies will you invest in in this environment? What should be done to improve the efficiency of this club?
    Write them down and we'll discuss them. Contribute! You can change reality!
    Business and investments should be fun.

2. But the fun's over, 'cus the followings are the real announcements:
    All the announcements and updates regarding the activities of the club will be posted and discussed here.(field trips, business plans, ideas, etc.) So, if you missed a meeting you can always have access to all the information and updates. (NOW, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN SKIP MEETINGS! Evil or Very Mad Meetings are way more productive and informative. We need you to be there and manage the club. The forum will serve as a secondary communication centre.)

3. Everyone can post topics on the forum, you can use stickys and announcements. You don't have to register. However, we DO encourage you to register. (This will help us to know who has visited our site so we can track the non-registered members down! and many other things.)
    If you do not register and you post a topic, write who you are at the end of your post.

4. All members of the club should check this forum regularly. Just like you check your Facebook, MSN and QQZones everyday. You have to check this forum everyday! ( at least twice a week?) Make it a habbit. And by "check" we mean contribute as well. ---Ask questions, provide suggestions and ideas, discuss with other members, give instructions on future projects, etc. YOU manage the club, with everyone else. YOU are a leader.

At last. CONTRIBUTE CONTRIBUTE CONTRIBUTE!
    You are a human being! You can change reality!
    I don't know how to emphasize this more!!!!!!!! more exclamation marks?
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you get the idea.
    Use this forum responsibly and efficiently.
    and let's have a good time cooperating and learning and making money. Very Happy

Best wishes to all !

Sincerely,

Bill
    PayTheBill

Welcome to the ByngBusinessClub Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the ByngBusinessClub Forum!

Post  PayTheBill Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:52 pm

In addition, If this forum prove to be efficient enough.
    We can discuss most things on the site, so we can have less meetings. Smile
    XiLeF

Welcome to the ByngBusinessClub Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the ByngBusinessClub Forum!

Post  XiLeF Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Good job doing this Bill
    *thumbs up*

a member
    stawberry92

Post  stawberry92 Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:25 am

1. more like watching you pee your pants. Chill Bill! Perfect Rhyme!

2. you better become more serious

3. Don't need to remind me. I skip ALL the time!

4. Nothing really to Contribute....
    dianeducheng

Post  dianeducheng Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:02 pm

I dont know what to contribute,but i would love to.
    if you need my help, please let me know.
    I will try me best to come to the meeting as its possible for me to do it~(sometimes i have homework and other stuff to deal with, you know- -~)
    Tom Ke

Post  Tom Ke Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:46 pm

um.... im new. any1 wanna fill me in with wut i missed???
    phoebez

Post  phoebez Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:40 am

me 2... im new 2...
    i would really like to contribute. lol~ but i usually can't make it to the weds meeting.
    and also, could there be more games and those fun stuff on this site?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:29 pm