Byng Business Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Byng Business Club

Byng Business Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Byng Business Club

Learn, Practise, Contribute.

Chinese Lunch Boxes Tuesday Report + Selling Improvement

PayTheBill

Chinese Lunch Boxes Tuesday Report + Selling Improvement Empty Chinese Lunch Boxes Tuesday Report + Selling Improvement

Post  PayTheBill Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Hi Guys,

I have heard that we had a fantastic Lunch Box sales today!

SEVENTY BOXES! that's 70 boxes!

YAY. We sold them all! (actually 66, 4 were paid out to the sellers).

Great news, We could barely manage that last year! We are doing great!

Another good news is that we are developing a good client base in the teachers' community! Mr Yuen came today and said he liked our Egg plant + pork last time, this is an implication of good impressions among the teachers. and also, we have a new teacher customer: Mr. Mallette!
    Our teacher base is growing! This is great, that means we are developing a strong brand image among one of the most crusial clientele, which would help us do more projects in the future.
    Congratulations!

OK. the good news stop there.
    NOW FACE REALITY.

M, according to Peter, we were very disorganized. We mixed up the food contents. For instance, many times, we thought we were out of chao mien, but there were actually chao mien stocked in other red insulators. The same applied to fried rice.
    As result, confusion occured and many customers didn't get what they wanted.

Next time, Alice please ask the restuarant to clarify the contents of the insulators by posting notes on them, stating which side of the insulator is which dish. So that confusion like what we had would never happen again.

At the end of the day, we want satisfied and happy customers. : )

Yeah, so next time, everyone, just watch out for the contents and be aware!

Thanks! So that concludes the lunch box update!
    If you would like to say anything relating or totally irrelevant of the lunch boxes, feel free and post them!
    (Any business plans for the future?)
    Have fun at school.. Very Happy

literally.
    School is really fun compared to a 9 - 5 office job, which, I believe, many of us will get in the future. HAHA.

Will we? Razz
    GET A LIFE. (sorry for the rant)
    Alice

Chinese Lunch Boxes Tuesday Report + Selling Improvement Empty Re: Chinese Lunch Boxes Tuesday Report + Selling Improvement

Post  Alice Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm

YEAHHH!!!!!
    WE SOLD 70 BOXES!! Very Happy

Next time, I'll make sure and tell the restaurant to make it more organized
    so there won't be any confusions when selling the lunch boxes.

Apologize for any inconveniences! tongue

And : Nice conclusion for today's CHINESE LUNCH BOXES SELL, Bill!!
    Have fun working BILL!

Very Happy
    PayTheBill

Chinese Lunch Boxes Tuesday Report + Selling Improvement Empty Re: Chinese Lunch Boxes Tuesday Report + Selling Improvement

Post  PayTheBill Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:07 pm

= =, sure I will

I will keep on filing and organizing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:47 pm